Terms & Conditions
- Participants must register prior to placing a bid. A credit card is required to register.
- Payment of items for successful bidders will be automatically processed at the close of the auction event. If multiple items are won, one payment will be processed for the total sum of your winning bids. The only credit cards accepted are Visa & MasterCard. Visa Debit, MasterCard Debit and American Express are not accepted.
- This is an Internet Only Auction, there is NO telephone bidding.
- A reserve price may be used at the discretion of Golden West Broadcasting. See individual items for details.
- Proxy bidding may be used. Defined: Proxy bidding places bids on your behalf at the lowest possible increments. Simply enter your maximum bid (the highest amount you are willing to pay). The goal of proxy bidding is for you to win the auction at the lowest possible price. Therefore, the current bid will equal the former bid plus the bid increment.
- Bidding will close at the stated time on each item.
- Applicable Taxes will be added to all items
- All products and services or vouchers for products and services will be subject to applicable taxes collected by Golden West Broadcasting Ltd.
- All gift certificates for a defined dollar amount are subject to applicable taxes collected by the merchant upon redemption of the gift certificate.
- Golden West Broadcasting Ltd. is not responsible for clerical errors, technical errors or omissions.
- Golden West Broadcasting Ltd. reserves the right to reject any bid at any time without reason or explanation.
- All sales are final
- Items purchased in auction may have warranty if handled directly through the local dealer or distributor however bidders should assume items don’t have warranty unless personally verified with local dealer or distributor. Golden West Broadcasting Ltd assumes no responsibly for warranty on any item, regardless of what was discussed with local dealer or distributor.
- Getting your items:
Auction - Due to the COVID-19 situation and our Government's strong recommendations to Socially Distance ourselves, we will be mailing out ALL gift certificates and items in voucher form to be redeemed by the individual winning bidder.
Grab a Gift Card – Visit the contest page at your local golden west portal for additional details regarding pick up / mailing options.
- Successful bidder will receive an official voucher which will be used to claim the purchase from the Vendor.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Golden West Broadcasting Ltd, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and partners from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
- A bid is a binding contract that's active until an auction-style listing ends or you're outbid. Only place a bid if you’re wanting to purchase the item. Only in rare and extreme circumstances will an active bid be cancelled. Golden West Broadcasting Ltd reserves the right to decline or approve a request to cancel an active bid.